How To Apply For IJMB
NOTE: Kindly take your time to read the instructions on this page,However the Application/Registration is online, A non-refundable fee of #5,000 is to be payed only to the payment details stated on this website!
If you are new to IJMB. Please read About IJMB
To apply for IJMB, the first step is to fill the IJMB pre-enrollment form on this page. Ensure you enter correct details.
STEP 3 - Final Step
•Candidates using BANK DEPOSIT method of payments will get a login PIN in their email address or phone number, after their payment has been confirmed.
• Candidates log-in using the PIN sent to their email address or phone number or confirmation of payment button on the registration page to be able to continue their registration
• (v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
• Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
• Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
• Candidates can return to the REGISTRATION PAGE to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
• Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable us reach you whenever the need arises.
• Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 100kB.
Basic Admission Requirements
To qualify for IJMB admission. Candidate must meet the following admission requirements.
- Fully completed IJMB Pre-enrollment Form
- Ordinary level results: Minimum of 5-credit in not more than 2-sittings. (Candidates awaiting ordinary level result can also apply)
- Applicant's passport photographs (6 copies).
- 2 printed copies of ordinary level result - SSCE or GCE. (This is optional for candidate applying on awaiting result.